Saturday, November 8, 2014

NIFTY

It is said that over the period of time 'Mass Psychology' remains the same.  Group of people at  different places behave in the same manner  repeatedly.



Attached is a Chart which I cam across going through my study material  taken  from the web some time back.  The astonishing similarity with the NIFTY movement which we are witnessing these days caught my eyes.


I have cropped the chart to show approximately the stage where NIFTY is presently.  Hope everybody  sees what I am seeing.


Let me know If you agree.

SHEKHAR



NIFTY AS OF NOW










THIS IS FULL CHART FOR EUR/GBP













NOTE:   Also see  NIFTY chart posted by me on Nov. 01, 2014. The security in the chart is  in a different time zone.

5 comments:

  1. Bro, please attach the Chart and also give your latest view on Nifty Wave Counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Bro, can you provide your latest wave counts to help us understand where we are right now.

      Delete
  3. Fascinating...thanks...You expect a similar correction in Nifty?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Welcome ! Please restrict yourself to the subject.